Bleek High School For Mythical Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleek High School For Mythical Creatures

A Mythical High School Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arrival =]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Llola McKinnon

Llola McKinnon

Arrival =] Empty
PostSubject: Arrival =]   Arrival =] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:40 pm

Llola hopped out of the taxi by the front gate to the school, paying the cab driver. As the cab sped away, Llola entered the school, setting foot in the place that would be her new home for the next 4 years. A small chill went through her. In Manzanillo, the end of September was always in the 90s. Shrugging, Llola set down under a tree, her bags beside her. "Ahhh...I can tell I'm going to love it already!" she said to herself, gazing at the birds in the sky.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/easilyamused94
Ruki Zero Ryoko*

Ruki Zero Ryoko*

Arrival =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival =]   Arrival =] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:49 pm

Ruki walked up with her bags and opened the gate, setting foot in the high school for the first time since summer, her ears perking up as she head someone sit down about 10 feet away from her. She walked over slowly to see who it was out of curiousity. She saw a girl laying down under the tree and her mouth opened before she could think. "Hi, I'm Ruki Ryoko." She said happy to get out of the motel were she'd been staying down the street for about two months now. She was happy to be home even if home ment she had to go to school every day, She liked the work they gave her there though it gave her a chance to explore her mind plus the guys there were always cute too.
Back to top Go down
Llola McKinnon

Llola McKinnon

Arrival =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival =]   Arrival =] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:52 pm

Llola sat up, shading her eyes from the sun, looking at the person who had spoken to her. "Hello, Ruki. My name is Llola McKinnon," she said in almost fluent English, her heavy Spanish accent causing her to stumble some. Mermaids naturally had a talent for all languages, but the accent of their region would always get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Ruki Zero Ryoko*

Ruki Zero Ryoko*

Arrival =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival =]   Arrival =] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:58 pm

Ruki smiled and sat down across from the girl that called herself Llola and put her bags by her side. "So what's your gift? Or did you screw up and go to te wrong school? As you can see i'm a vampire and a neko wrapped into one, but you don't have any signs of abnormality so I have to ask." She said in her aussie accent that she couldn't cover up to save her life, even though she'd lived in the states for about two years now. Seeing is she was a Sophmore.
Back to top Go down
Llola McKinnon

Llola McKinnon

Arrival =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival =]   Arrival =] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:05 pm

Llola smiled. "Mi talento no es aparente hasta que puesta del sol en noches de la luna llena ni hasta que esté dentro de agua," she said. Seeing the puzzled look on Ruki's face, Llola giggled. "Sorry. I'm used to speaking Spanish all the time. My talent is not apparent until sunset on nights of the full moon or until I am within water," Llola dictated in thickly accented English. She ran a hand through her waist length, naturally green hair.
Back to top Go down
Kira Gold
Admin
Kira Gold

Arrival =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival =]   Arrival =] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:08 pm

Kira began to walk down the spiral stairs to the courtyard, her black lace up boots making a dull thud on each step. "Come on, Artie." She said to her palm size fox, who was hopping onto each stair. She saw two girls in the courtyard, once she recongnized, that was a freshman last year, and one whom she had never seen before.
Back to top Go down
https://bleekhighschool.board-directory.net
Ruki Zero Ryoko*

Ruki Zero Ryoko*

Arrival =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival =]   Arrival =] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:13 pm

Ruki smiled showin off her elongated fangs and spoke. "Yeah,It's alright, I'm from Austrailia, as you can prolly tell from my accent, eh mate?" She said rubbing her left ear on the top of her head the had just been peirced with a loop and was still a little sore and reached in her bag as Kyruna poked her head out the top and meowed at her complaining she wanted out. "Ok hold on a sec Kyruna jeezuz give me some time to meet a friend at least." She said picking up the cat stroking back her fur because of it's roughed up texture from being in the bag so long until she was nice and smooth.
Back to top Go down
Llola McKinnon

Llola McKinnon

Arrival =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival =]   Arrival =] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Llola drew back visibly from the sight and sound of the full blooded cat. "Ahh....Cats....not the best friends of my kind," she said as King Fernando, her gray gerbil, scrabbled onto her shoulder. "I have nothing against the neko race, just...full blooded cats," Llola added, not wanting to offend Ruki.
Back to top Go down
Kira Gold
Admin
Kira Gold

Arrival =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival =]   Arrival =] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:28 pm

"Artie!" Kira shouted as her tiny fox began to be a typical canine, and try to go attack the neko, and the actual cat. She jogged, not wanting to squish him.
Back to top Go down
Ruki Zero Ryoko*

Ruki Zero Ryoko*

Arrival =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival =]   Arrival =] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:30 pm

Ruki's eyes fell down on Kyruna. "Sorry Kyr, maybe you should run along you know the way around. Go ahead, don't be a yank now run along." She said tossing the cat over toward's the dorm's and turned her attention back to Llola. "Neko's have a natural afinity for all animals, we're just best comunative with cats,or at least I do anyway, but it's ok if you mermaid's don't like hem Kyr doesn't try to impress she's like me that way." She said with a grin and looked at the girbil on Llola's shoulder she laughed. "Even the smallest animals have their own personalities." She said meakly and looked up at the branchs on the tree seeing were she had perched hersel flast year when she had to think because that was HER spot. She saw a small fox and picked it up in her palm. "Well hi there tiny!" She said as the fox licked her cheeck.

Last edited by Ruki Zero Ryoko* on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Llola McKinnon

Llola McKinnon

Arrival =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival =]   Arrival =] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:32 pm

Llola nodded. "Naturally, us mermaids communicate best with fish. But small, non-fish eating mammals are also connected with us," she said, holding and cuddling King Fernando. Llola looked up to see another girl running towards them, being in the wake of a small fox.
Back to top Go down
Kira Gold
Admin
Kira Gold

Arrival =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival =]   Arrival =] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:42 pm

"Artie. You little beast." She said, gently grabbing the itty bitty fox from the neko girl. "Thank you. He thinks he's huge sometimes.. My little Artimus James." Kira said humourously. "I'm Kira Gold, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Llola McKinnon

Llola McKinnon

Arrival =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival =]   Arrival =] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:47 pm

Llola stood up, smiling at Kira. "Mi nombre es Llola McKinnon," she answered immediately, mentally kicking herself. "My name is Llola McKinnon," she corrected. "Tell me...this fox...does he eat fish?" she asked, reluctant to touch him until she had an answer.
Back to top Go down
Ruki Zero Ryoko*

Ruki Zero Ryoko*

Arrival =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival =]   Arrival =] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:48 pm

Ruki smiled up at the girl and held her hand up to the girl to give her a hand shake. "I'm Ruki Ryoko. Nice to meet you... and it's cool I have an easy time with animals, I understand them." She said informaly and smiled up at the girl letting the sun glitter off her pearly white fangs and red eyes making them change to Purple and then back to glittery red as natural.

Last edited by Ruki Zero Ryoko* on Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kira Gold
Admin
Kira Gold

Arrival =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival =]   Arrival =] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:53 pm

"No, they make him sick. His species can't handle certain things. Fish being on of them, and bananas, and maple syrup, and dandelions." She stated matter-of-factly, cuddling her one-of-a-kind fox.
Back to top Go down
Llola McKinnon

Llola McKinnon

Arrival =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival =]   Arrival =] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:55 pm

Llola smiled, petting him gently atop his head. "Then Artie and I will get along just fine," she said, holding King Fernando up to get acquainted with the fox.
Back to top Go down
Ruki Zero Ryoko*

Ruki Zero Ryoko*

Arrival =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival =]   Arrival =] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:22 pm

Ruki laughed as the gerbil and fox sniffed each other. "My cat is as big as both of them, she's an angel kitten, meaning she's only gonna be as big as she is for her whole life and not gain an inch or even get fat, and she eats herbs cause she's elergect to fish... Isn't it weird for a cat to be ilergect to fish?"she babbled on and the clamped her moth shut. "I'm sorry im babbling, I'll shut up now." she humerously.
Back to top Go down
Llola McKinnon

Llola McKinnon

Arrival =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival =]   Arrival =] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:28 pm

Llola looked warily at the cat. "Well...allergic to fish or not...she still gives me chills...." Llola admitted. As the cat yawned, revealing small but sharp teeth, Llola's heart fluttered. "Ay Dios mio, por qué un gato," she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ruki Zero Ryoko*

Ruki Zero Ryoko*

Arrival =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival =]   Arrival =] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:39 pm

Ruki looked at Kyruna as she jumped on her lap and kissed her nose. "Sorry about that, but I can't help that. She's my baby-girl and I love her to death and she folws me around everywere like a little duckling." She said looking down at her cat and hugging her to her chest tightly.
Back to top Go down
Kira Gold
Admin
Kira Gold

Arrival =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival =]   Arrival =] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:43 pm

"Il gatto somiglia a un angelo. È bella." Kira said, her italian heritage coming out. "Sorry. The cat looks like an angel. She's beautiful. Italian is my first language. It's what I grew up speaking. But then, I learned english." She said, gently rubbing the top of the cats head, and it began to softly purr.
Back to top Go down
Ruki Zero Ryoko*

Ruki Zero Ryoko*

Arrival =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival =]   Arrival =] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:52 pm

Ruki sat up at the sound of Italian and sighed as she realized it was just Kira. "My dad's Italian, my mom's a Brit and I grew up in Austraila. I'm a mix of all of it plus my friend-of-the-family/aunt is full blooded mexican. I'm use to hearing different languages, I learned Italian but only a few words, so it doesn't help much in the situation." She said biting her lip at the thought of her ungrateful family and growled deep in her throut without noticing and picked up Kyruna and held her close strocking her fur then let her go as she wraped her tail around Ruki's arm, telling her she wanted down.
Back to top Go down
Kira Gold
Admin
Kira Gold

Arrival =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival =]   Arrival =] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:59 pm

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to trigger any bad memories or anything like that." She said apologetic. Kira could tell from Ruki's face that she had struck a nerve.
Back to top Go down
Ruki Zero Ryoko*

Ruki Zero Ryoko*

Arrival =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival =]   Arrival =] EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:14 pm

Ruki looked at Kira and smiled. "It's alright you didn't know. My family sent me here because they think i'm a freak, and they're a wealthy family and I was ruining their reputation. Cause i'm the only one in the family. They kicked me out with 5 dollars and a bus pass in my pocket gave me my clothes and said get out of Austrailia or we'll expose you to the press and the police will arrest you for starting a riot. They didn't even offer me a hug or kiss to the cheeck or anything they just kicked me out when I was 12 and I've been alone since... besides Kyruna here I don't really have a family... I got her the day I was kicked out because she was a stray too and that hit a soft spot with me. And she hasn't aged since that's how I found out she's an Angel kitten because they don't age. She truely was a blessing to me." She said smiling down and the kitten curled up on her lap petting her gently feeling herpurr rumble against ruki's leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arrival =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival =]   Arrival =] Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival =]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleek High School For Mythical Creatures :: Campus Grounds :: Courtyard-
Jump to: